Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Scrapbooking...

This layout is one of a several page set and it has been waiting in the kits ready to go. LOL I am not so sure what took me so long to do it.
Supplies: Storyteller's kit, cardstock from stash,
I loved this picture of my younger son A I took last summer but it had a lot of "background" stuff so I cropped it quite close and then turned it black and white to make it less distracting. A's favorite color is red and then black and this kit was a great one to use up.
I wanted him to know that you don't have to do huge things to be a hero but live day to day doing the right things and that is my A.
Supplies: Storyteller's kit, cardstock, brads All My Memories, name and title cut from Lyrical Letters (I think! LOL)

Baking with Nana
My grson I and I made pumpkin bread back in Jan or Feb. and with the orange and blue in the photos I wanted to use this combo of kit and other papers.
Supplies: pp storyteller's kit, other pp DCWV stack, inks Stampin Up, bowl and part of title cut with From the Kitchen cart and with Nana from a different cart but can't remember which one LOL sorry bout that...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: