Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oh, Somebody Had A Birthday!

It's an On the Farm birthday!
Before.....
After!
Birthday Boy I learning to ride his first bike with help from his daddy DS #1 D.
It was fun to have a birthday celebration for grson I who turned three last week. Hard to believe it was three years ago that he joined out family through our oldest son and dil.
I wanted to take some treats to his daycare friends so we made some "farm animal chow" to go along with the On the Farm Birthday theme. I loves to help Nana cook and wanted to mix up the chow which was Chex, Honey Graham, and Cinnamon Toast cereals along with some pretzels. No seasoning or nuts for his friends.
I shows the fun puzzle sent by Grammy and Grandpy Ward and poses with Papa (Mr Creative Days) and Nana (me) and his new t-ball set.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: