Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Monday, April 26, 2010

New Cards for a Challenge

Secretary Day cards from a file shared here

Scrap from Your Stash yahoogroup has great challenges each month to use what we already have. The challenges change monthly but one that we do often is to make cards from the leftovers sitting around from scrapbook layout supplies.
I try my best to use what is already out on my table or at least in the scrap files but sometimes it doesn't happen too well. LOL
These two cards are really scraps from recent things. I did use card blanks and some brads and Prima flowers plus ink that weren't scraps LOL They are sort of generic cards that I can personalize when I need them. I actually already added a sentiment to the blue and green one for an upcoming wedding.

Gave this card to ds A with a message that we are there for him as he makes it through finals week at school

I really liked this rocket ship paper and thought it would make a cute card! Not sure what I am going to do with it. LOL

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

You have such cute stuff. I love seeing what you are up to.