Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

St Pat's Dinner and Just a Cute Picture

In our non authentic American way we celebrated St. Patrick's day with what my family has grown to love corned beef and cabbage and potatoes. This year I made a low carb Soda Bread which was surprisingly good but not exactly the same LOL
I have plenty of green bowls and plates to serve on and since this was just family I even used something plastic LOL
I asked Mr Creative to take my picture and he did OK but sometimes I think he clicks at the strangest times LOL
Just had to share this one of my grson I licking the ranch dressing off his hands. He loves the stuff and will just eat the whole container!
I will have to share this a bit later. He is almost 3 and we have fun on the days he stays at Nana's house.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

Just getting caught up with you. Love the pics. Fun stuff all of it.