Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring is Trying to Spring

In the front flower garden I spied some jonquils really making a great effort...and behind them you can see the bleeding heart peaking out of the ground. So that is a good thing!
Lately I have had some requests to help with donations of cards...one for a little boy who's family is in need of medical help and are doing fund raisers and the other is Cards for Soldiers. I have begun creating cards just for them. I get to play with my stuff and help others.
the blue flowered cards are from a free SVG file...I will add a link later...by Wanda who is so generous in sharing her files.
The pink ones are just leftovers from some pages from my cruise album (still in progress I must say) LOL
Posted by Picasa

No comments: