Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Off to the Quilter

I should have taken a picture before I took them to the quilter but I was so pleased to get the final border on the pink and black Debbie Mumm BOM for my GrD's birthday that I just plum forgot. LOL
It was so nice to add that last strip and hang it on the design wall for a day or two and admire it. I forgot that I didn't decide on a back so this morning I zipped over to the local fabric shop and found a nice pink and black print that was on the half off section! Hurrah!
I also decided to take one of my oldest projects waiting for quilting...an applique apple baskets wall hanging that just never seemed to get quilted. I told her not to do much fancy stuff as it was one of my first applique pieces and there is much that I learned as I created. I will enjoy having it finished and finally be able to enjoy my hard work as I learned applique.
No pictures of that either but just wait until they are done!

No comments: