Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Monday, September 7, 2009

I See the Moon

I see the moon and the moon sees me
Down from above the old oak tree
Please let the light that shines on me
Shine on the one I love.

Over the mountains over the sea
That's where my heart is longing to be
Please let the light that shines on me
Shine on the one I love.

I promised my grson A that when ever he sees the moon in the sky that he will know his Nana sees the same moon and is thinking about him.
I took this picture as the beautiful moon rose over the mountains and headed up into the September sky.
I love you A!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

B+B said...

We Love you to NANA! Every time it gets dark Alex wants to go and see the moon. I blame you! Now all we hear every night is "MMOOO MMOO" He must love his NANA alot! LOL!

little sis said...

I saw that exact same moon the other night! How beautiful it was. And I know g-son A is thinking about his Nana everytime he sees that big ol moon.