Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Grandson Fun

Grandson I came over to our house the other day with his Daddy because D was going to help Mr Creative trim a tree that was shading one of the veggie gardens in the back yard.
I and Nana had several hours to spend together. I loves to play with the toys in Nana's toy closet and read books.
Today he discovered the joys of sidewalk chalk!
I thought he was old enough to try his hand with the chalk and he could see what was going on in the yard but still be a safe distance away. You can see he liked the color blue but ended up trying them all at least once. I think it turned out to be more fun than crayons because he didn't have to worry about running off the paper! LOL You can see Belle lost interest in this new project pretty quickly and sniffed around the yard instead.
I wanted to show off a "guy" he found in the toy basket to his Mommy and Daddy.
Gosh my little boy is growing up much too fast.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dena said...

And they do grow up fast. My oldest grandson turns 15 in just a couple of weeks. Seems like only yesterday I was picking him up from preschool.

OUR CHAOTIC CLAN said...

Holy cow he is getting so big! Where's that little "I" you used to bring over to jump on the trampoline??? This isn't him!