Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A card and layouts from Sat

One of my church friend's Grd is getting married and my neighbor J and I decided to go in together for the gift and since she will be gettin the gift I volunteered to make a card.

These are the pages I did on Sat. Kind of sad to spend that many hours and only get this much done! LOL

Gr'son I playing with his favorite toys, Thomas the Tank Engine and friends. DS A calls this I's congo line LOL

Supplies: cardstock DCWV spring stack 08, pp Basic Gray, twill tape and fibers Maya Road, poem Basic Gray, sticker letters Storytellers Club

More of Gr'son I that same day this time coloring. He loves to trace his hand or atleast the last time he colored he did! LOL
Supplies: card stock DCWV Spring 08 stack, pp DCWV Spring pp stack and K& Co, title cut with Cricut and Lyrical Letters, buttons from stash

I have been wanting to use this set from Storytellers but needed to wait for the right pictures and I finally had them. Both pictures were taken in the spring so they are mostly about the same time within a month or so.
Amazing how two little cousins can look so different! LOL
Supplies Storyteller's kit, cardstock from stash, title cut with my Cricut and a borrowed Hannah Montana cart. and ribbon from stash too


Last layout...St Pat's Day. I loved the pp that was in the DCWV Spring stack -08 and looked forward to creating a great layout using them. Pretty simple just added some buttons, ink and a title cut with my Cricut and my first use of stickles...love those things and can't wait to get a few more colors soon!
That's all for now but I have one more project to post as soon as I take the picture.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: