Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

So what's UP?


I have been doing some scrapping...and I have been doing some sewing but nothing is complete and ready to show.
Scrapping...I am in the midst of more cruise pages but still need to do titles and journaling for them.

Quilting...I am preparing to teach the BOM's for Day and Night New Friends groups but since I am demo-ing them I don't want to finish the block but show it in construction. Sometimes when I teach I actually create two different blocks...one in parts under construction and one all finished to show what it will look like in the end. This time I only want to make one of each color versions so I partly construct the block and then show how you do each step with the "unfinished parts".
Just curious for those who teach quilting...how do you do it?

Maybe today I will finish those cruise pages and start some more LOL or maybe make some Valentines? Who knows!

And as for that photo...yesterday when I was making breakfast...I cracked a double yoke egg!
I hope that is for good luck but at least it is something interesting to take a picture of and share! LOLOLOL

2 comments:

Gari in AL said...

Sometimes it is hard to think up with a good photo: I liked the double yoked egg. I haven't seen one in years.

B+B said...

I understand having a ton of unfinished projects. I have more than enough myself. Daughter like mother I quess. LOL!