Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

More Civil War Love Letter Blocks Finished!

Took me almost to the end of the month to get these six finished. I enjoyed sewing those Daisy blocks too much I guess. LOL
So what do you think of my color choices this time? I am trying not to repeat fabrics and I have plenty of blues and browns and probably greens but it is hard to NOT repeat those reds and yellow and purples.
I like all of the blocks this time but I have to admit I love the color combination of the right hand block on the second row a whole lot! It reminds me of having my Dad paint my room pink with green trim...he hated it but I loved it LOL.
I was looking ahead for the next ones I will be choosing and there are some complicated ones coming up. None of these were too hard but the red, white and blue with the flying geese luckily was paper pieced I can't imagine having to do those traditionally! YIPES!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: