Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Keeping My Hands Busy

 Do you remember these?
Way back at the beginning of July I finished this set of arcs for my All Mixed Up NY Beauty blocks
 Ah, but these are new!  The second set of arcs for those NY Beauty blocks.  As you can see nothing orderly about them at all!  LOL
 This is what they are on the way to becoming, sort of.    I am loving all the different fabric combinations that are showing up as I try really hard to NOT make any that match or for that matter have the same fabrics in the same block. 
While I have been glued to the Olympics on TV I made most of the smaller arcs and have now begun piecing the quarter circles and last arcs together.  After they are done I will lay them all out again and choose the last piece that will be used to finish off the corner of the blocks. 
Congrats to all the winners but I have to admit to a bias for all the team USA and especially the women's gymnastics team! 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: