Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

36 Years as Husband and Wife


Mr Creative and I celebrated out 36th Anniversary, or as he says 3 dozenth, of marriage.  He always asks me if I would "do it again" and I always say of course.  LOL
But this year he asked what was the hardest time of our marriage...that one was kind of hard but I think he was reassured that I didn't remember those early years as being so awfully bad...I think he agreed when I told him what I thought...not gonna share that one but I often think that I have been very blessed and just plain lucky that my decision to marry Mr Creative at the age of 20 has remained one of my very best over all my ups and downs of life.
Thanks dear!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

B+B said...

Aaawww! So sweet! Congrats my two favorite parents! So glad the you two made the decisions to get married too! I think it would have really effected me if you didn't! LOL Love you both do much!