Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Easter 2012 Scrapbook Pages

Easter this past year was luckily a nice warm day so that we could eat our dinner outside.
Oldest son D and his family joined us for the meal which we enjoyed in the sunshine of late Sunday afternoon.
D had come early and "hid" plastic filled Easter Eggs which the kids hunted afterwords.  
I got to use a new kit ( or new to me) from Echo Park that I purchased at the spring Scrapbook USA Expo.  I loved the cheerful colors and cute embellishments.  I used the hexagon paper which has become a popular motif in papercrafting  and it fits nicely with my other hobby of quilt making  LOL
Supplies:
paper and paper embellishments Echo Park, flowers and buttons from stash, ribbon American Crafts.
Left side was inspired from a sketch by Sketch Inspirations

No comments: