Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

There's Been Some Creating Goin' All

Do you remember that old song...
Grandma don't allow no.......
Well lately I feel like that's been my theme song as far as crafting in my paper stash!  LOL
Two new projects from Monday and Tuesday of this week
 I bought this cute scalloped magnet board unfinished at Scrapbook USA in March and it's been waiting.  I sprayed painted it on Saturday finally, and then realized I had deleted the photo I took of the decorated board.  So I just pulled out some flowers (as you can see I had plenty of supplies to work with) buttons and and a few jewels.  Grson I helped me pick buttons and flowers to place on the board and then helped me add the glue dots and stick them down.  This will live in my scrapbook room thus the purple and green theme.  I hope to use it to place inspiration ideas like the one on the right from a magazine with some cute phrases I could use on cards.
Below it the layout I created using a sketch from Sketch Inspiration...I very rarely do a single photo page but this one worked perfectly for the challenge.  I used papers from DCWV, added some red, black and gold ribbon and cut the title from MS Elegant Cakes cart.  A bit of Stickles and inking and it turned out very nicely.

No comments: