Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Goodbye Old Friend


Way back in 1971 my parents bought me a new bedroom set...it was white French Provencal and of course I had a new mattress to go with it.  The bedroom set is sort of still around...part in NY with DD and family and part here in Utah still with me.  That mattress has traveled with me from Florida, to NC then to college at UNCA, stayed back at home for a few years until Mr Creative and I brought it out to Utah for my DD's room.
Well, the time has come for that 41 year old mattress and box spring to go back to the earth!  LOL
The twin bed has been replaced with a new futon...it surely won't sleep the same and won't have the same memories but it will be more useful when we have guests which we are in about a week!
Horrible picture of me but I did it with a timer and sat the camera on a table

No comments: