Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, May 13, 2011

Always Eating

First two pages of a mini album in the works.
Love this new stack from DCWV...the perfect papers.
Sure hope my Dad doesn't see this as it will be a gift for him LOL
Sketch Nuts About Sketches
Supplies: DCWV pp and cardstock, Bazil cardstock, ribbons Martha Stewart and unknown, Cricut Lyrical Letters and Straight From the Nest., ink from stash



I think it's because people stay still when they are eating so I always seem to have pics of the family! LOL
A page for a gift album in the works
Sketch by Nuts About Sketches
Supplies: PP and cardstock DCWV Guy Stack, brads Basic Grey (I think), ribbon, sticker tag letters and ink from stash
Posted by Picasa

No comments: