Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Keeping Busy with "I"

I am lucky to have the time to spend with my grandson I because I babysit him two days a week. I try to think of things that we can do together so that he doesn't get too bored.
I had finished my Christmas cards and had the photos printed to send along so it was time to "brave" the post office to buy stamps. Because the cards were square I had to put an extra 2o cents on them so we had to buy the extra postage. The line wasn't awful but I got a bit impatient waiting. We got the stamps and then it was time to seal, stamp and mail the cards.
I had a great helper as you see. He helped me stick down the stamps and then put them in the right box inside the post office.
Today it was early afternoon and getting to be time to nap but I wasn't quiet ready to lay down so Nana decided that a few books would help out. He picked out a Wonder Pets book and told me the story as he turned the pages. He loves the Wonderpets and luckily it wasn't long after this that he "conked out" LOL
Posted by Picasa

No comments: