Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Around My House

I know that I was NOT going to decorate this year since I plan on being away for several weeks but...
as you see I couldn't help but hang some of my quilts and put out a few decorations.
Merry Christmas at Cathie's home.
Pictures top: On top of my vintage Jelly Cupboard a Santa made by my grandma Shirley, an brand new afghan crocheted by my dear friend CM, two Stained Glass style quilts, my kilted Santas, and a vintage quilt from NC

Pictures top: one of my first holiday quilts and some vintage crochet pot holders gifted to me by my friend CM, a granite ware pitcher on the front porch, a cross stitched sampler, my Twelve Rows of Christmas quilt and Patchy the kitty, the wreath on the front door and the Three Kings wall quilt taught in class by Sharon Wright of Woodland Hills, Utah.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: