Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, July 10, 2009

There's a Crazy Man Up Our Tree


DH Mr Creative was really annoyed that his newly planted gardens were being shaded from several of the Siberian Elms (AKA Weed Trees) we have in our yard. He fussed and fumed about it for a couple of months, and finally one day he hauled our tall (obviously NOT tall enough) ladder out to the chief perpetrator and that crazy man began cutting down limbs!
I need to take a picture of our huge debris pile from that tree and several others, so you can see that those trees are like weeds in the garden.

There is more sunshine getting to the veggie gardens now and DH is happy but he isn't through with that tree he tells me!
So if you see a crazy man in my trees you will know it is HIM!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dena said...

Men are so funny!

Peggy said...

he can come over to my house and do may trees that are over my garden. lol