Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Debbie Mumm BOM top...

As you can see from the photo I have one of the two Debbie Mumm BOM's assembled to the borders stage!
HURRAH!
I am so loving the colors and the way it has gone together. However I have a dilemma...I chose to use mostly fatquarters and leftover backgrounds so I don't have any yardage to do the outside borders...sigh
I know I will put a narrow border of the sashing fabric on the outside before adding the main border...but not sure from there.

I am not one to spend tons of time on borders so whatever I do it will be pretty simple. I just hate to have to introduce a new fabric just for the border
Any suggestions???
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dena said...

I always seem to be short on fabric already used on the project when it comes to borders and backing. What I have done in the past is to use a print that is a similar shade as one of the prints used in a prominent block. Good luck in finding something that will work.