Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Few Morning Pictures

Got up this morning early and thought it looked "white" outside and sure enough some surprise snow! As of about 9:30am it is still snowing. Bummer this is a day I have things to do in the car and I HATE to drive in the snow.


Here are a couple of pics of my tree showing the "weeds" I added. As you see they look like dried baby's breath and I like the softness and fill it gives the plain tree. First is without the flash and second with the flash

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

B+B said...

Oh, that reminds me of when I was little and that baby's breath on the tree! I love how you found somthing that gives the same effect but best of all it is free!