Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

It has now come and gone but Christmas was lovely and full of family time.
I am blessed that we are all healthy and happy this year and so very grateful for the love of my Savior Jesus Christ in my life. It is so easy to forget these things with all the hoop-la of what we think would make a good Christmas and allow stress and impatience rule our lives.
God Bless Us, Everyone!
Above me with the lovely arrangement my sister sent as a welcome Christmas gift. It brought the smells of Christmas into my home I miss with the fake tree!

Mr Creative, Belle and I just home from church Christmas morning...as you see I made sure I had my Christmas quilt in the background! LOL

Me and my grkiddos Christmas even in our new Christmas jammies!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

B+B said...

So fun! Hopefully someday soon we will be there for Christmas too! I really love your hair! And the picture of you, dad and belle is great! Good to see all the kids in their PJ's too!