Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It's Fall Y'all


This is the wall hanging that has been needing to be finished in October however it took until this week to finish it up...good thing it's still Fall LOL
Our group did this as a mystery and had I known a bit more I would have added a couple other colors to add a bit of zing...maybe some purple and green?
Anyway it's off to it's new home in New York for my DD's family to enjoy.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Robin said...

Really beautiful. I am sure it will be appreciated in it's new home.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin

lynne said...

i LOVE this little beauty! would love to have the pattern if it is shareable ;o)

Army Wife said...

VERY FALLISH LOOKING. GOOD JOB MOM COURTESY OF ARMYPTWIFE

Joanna said...

It's perfect just how it is - it's soooo lovely!!! Who knew that everyone's fabrics would look so great together?!

B+B said...

So cute! And it looks so fallish in my house. Love you! Thanks