Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Progress On Victoria's Frienship Quilt Project

I have finally caught up on all the pieced blocks from the Victoria's Friendship quilt that have been presented so far from my group.
I do still have one applique block but as things go it will happen soon LOL
This lovely quilt is more challenging than I had anticipated when I picked it as my next long term project. There are many many small pieces in the blocks and they are sometimes difficult to be as precise as I wish to be. I thought I had done pretty well with the last block I completed (pieced block in the lower right hand corner) but once I had it all trimmed up I noticed that one "row" of seams don't match up very well. So note to self " no trimming until you make a very close up inspection of all seams and matching points"!
I am loving the fabrics I chose to use and it makes me excited to see it all together one day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: