Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Design Wall Friday 8-12-11

Finally I have something to share from the quilt world.
It has been a rather non productive summer for quilt stuff for me. My local bee's night group and I have started a new project...a mystery quilt lead by my friend CM. She has promised a small project and it will be small in total size (a table topper) as well as scale.
The Double 9 Patch finishes as 9 inches and the little leaves are 3 inches finished.
Last meeting we traded fat eighths in Fall colors and got the first two parts. I decided to add a neutral print with my 9 patches so crossing my fingers it will all blend in the end. That's half the "fun" of a mystery project LOL
I won't get the next steps as I will be out of town for the next two meetings but hopefully they will be as quick and easy as these parts!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've done well. The teacher finally started to cut yesterday!