Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Two More New Scrapbook layouts

Yep I told you I am on a roll of sorts.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 1 Grson N, son Big A and his friend W went to the midnight show of HP and the DH pt 1 together but it was a little bit after the first shows. When I tried to get tickets to the Midnight ones there were only cruddy seats left so we just went a bit later. I wasn't the only granny aged person there but I was surprised to see quite a few young Potter fans under the age of 8! I don't think I would take someone that age but I am not the parent. I used part of a HP kit and since the supplies are few and far between I mixed it with some DCWV papers. Supplies: PP DCWV Happily Ever After, Creative Imaginations, cardstock stash, inks Close to My Heart. stickers Creative Imaginations, part of title cut with Cricut and Martha Stewart Holiday I think.
My little grson I celebrated his third birthday farmer style. Loved this paper and stickers and so did he when I showed him. Cardstock is from my stash along with the inks

No comments: