Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Three New Cards

Kind of scary that I am doing so many paper crafting stuff these days...OK, I really should be doing some spring clean up around the house but these just needed to be done!
Flower Love card I made this for my dear friend who lost her sweet Aunt last week. I was very late at getting it done but I love how it turned out! I used both my Cricut Carts and my Make the Cut software to make this. Supplies: cardstock from stash, pp DCWV Luxury stack, jewels from Archivers $1 spot, ribbon from stash, stamps CTMH and a Costco set, cricut carts Martha Stewart's Elegant Cakes, Just Because Cards, ink CTMH and Stampin Up God Bless You Card I made for my neighbor who lost his sister after a long illness. I tried to make it a bit more masculine but with the birds I guess it is still kind of "cutsie"? Supplies: pp DCWV Dots, Stripes etc., glitter paper same, Cricut Cart Just Because Cards
Celebrate Happy Birthday is for my grson B who's B-day was last week. I wanted something fun for a pre-teen but not too baby or grown up. I love the truck cut from Boys Will Be Boys and thought it would be perfect. I also used a sketch from the blog Card Positioning Systems as my starting point and since it was a rather simple sketch it gave me room to "create"! LOL I also love the stripe paper I used for the celebrate word as it coordinates so well and is fun too! You might not be able to tell but the pennants and car body and hubcaps are made from a metallic paper that is kind of bling-y without being girly! LOL Supplies: pp K&C stack Hopscotch, metallic paper American Crafts, cardstock from stash, waxed fiber from stash, stamp CTMH, Cricut carts Just Because Cards and Boys Will Be Boys

1 comment:

Kristii said...

Absolutely wonderful work!! Fantastic designs and I especially love the banner and the car! Way fun!