Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Expo Crop 2011

Hard to believe it but I have some pages to share from last week's Scrapbook USA Weekend with friends. Friday is all about the Expo and shopping and visiting and shopping and a bit of crafting too! I don't have pics yet of the mini and cards I did but here are the layouts from our Saturday at Archivers. We are in love with doing our Sat. get togethers there now. Lot's of room to spread out, plenty of supplies in the store in case we are missing anything, and a food court at the mall for meals. I love to scrap and chat with my Cricut messageboard friends and whoever wants to join us!
Lonely Thanksgiving page This year it was me, Mr Creative and Big A for Thanksgiving but of course we still had all the special dishes. I did decide NOT to use the good china but still used my gold flatware that A hates because it can't go in the dishwasher LOL Supplies: PP Storytellers, cardstock Coordinations, embellishments Storytellers Club
Christmas Treats Grson I and I made these fun melted snowman cookies to give to his daycare friends and Amy the provider. He helped me make up the cookies (was lazy and used a mix) then we microwaved the frosting to get that great melted look and added some pre melted in the microwave marshmallows. All Nana had to do was add the sprinkles for coal and a carrot. Papa was home for lunch so he helped I bag and tag them for his friends the next day. Supplies: pp DCWV Christmas 2009 stack, title same stack, pp Close to My Heart from years ago LOL, cardstock, ribbon stash, jewels from Archivers in the $1 section.
Sweetest Thing I have had this paper and kit for several years and finally had some pictures to use with it. I had bought some oranges in Jan and grson I was excited to have one. I showed him how to use my old Tupperware orange cutter and he loved the taste of fresh oranges. Supplies: pp and embellishments Storyteller's kit, cardstock from stash and Double Dot from Bo-Bunny More to come!

No comments: