Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Plants and Bugs

A little update on the tomatoes in the Aero Garden. As you see they are coming along nicely. Mr Creative has been able to visit them since all his medical issues are finally getting better. I am anxious for the first flowers to show up but they are a bit small still for that.
Here are the bugs... a bit of a surprise working so this is all I am going to show you for now. Love the little Ladybug and can't wait to show the whole project.
We had lots of rain today here in American Fork Utah but it's all good as I took the time after church for a very long nap. Found a station on XM from Dish network that has the perfect soft 70's type music called Ambrosia...lovely for sleeping and I am glad I checked it out. LOL
Posted by Picasa

No comments: