Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mystery Reveal


My local quilt group wanted to help improve our skills so one of the members designed a table runner that used flying geese and half square triangles so that we could get better at our cutting and stitching skills. This is the result I came up with. I used some blue and yellow 6 inch squares I had swapped for quite a few years ago and added some from my stash to get enough for the project. I think my middle section ended up "going the wrong way" but with this kind of a project it doesn't really matter does it? LOL
I did a quick turn with a piped edge so there will be no binding but need to quilt it still.
I will probably give it to my DD even though she has changed her color scheme for her dining area to match her living room since they are all together, which I can understand.
Any suggestions on quilting?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dena said...

I'm absolutely the worst in choosing a quilting pattern. My project seem to sit, maturing, while I decide how I want to quilt them. LOL

It's a nice table runner and I'm sure whatever you choose will compliment your pattern.