Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thank You Mrs Cubbisons!


So...after searching several stores for Peppridge Farms corn bread dressing I finally gave up and at the suggestion of my sister I bought 5 boxes of Jiffy Mix corn muffin and made two large pans of cornbread. Then of course it had to be crumbled up and allowed to dry, usually easy enough here in Utah. However, it was taking rather long so I decided to put the bread in the oven to hasten the drying.
Yeah, that worked great except when I was taking the pan with the largest amount of cornbread out of the oven...well you guessed it...from the picture you see it all piled up ready to toss in the garbage.
I was a bit worried since the stores were all crazy on Wed. afternoon, I just didn't want to have to go out to the store. Then just by chance I glanced up to an upper shelf in my pantry and there was the box of Mrs Cubbisons corn bread stuffing!
Hurrah I was saved and the casserole turned out wonderful!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: