Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Can I Say Finish It Up Friday LOL?

Here it is, all the Pergo is down and now we are waiting for it to stop raining enough to paint the baseboard wood. It will be a shame to cover the pretty floor with a rug and furniture LOL You can see Belle enjoying a little down time.

And here is the baby quilt...sort of finished but ready to go to the quilter! I decided it would be much better to have her quilt it before I put the animal heads on but I needed to put the bodies in place to assemble the top so there are these odd looking shapes all over it.
I have added a Panda, Hippo and Tiger to the original pattern and make bigger. Love the Jolly Jungle fabric as the animals are perfect for the quilt. I think I will be using the fabric that is the larger animal faces for the back. I have plenty and it's very cute.
My quilter will have it ready just after the middle of Sept in time for me to add the faces before it goes with me to TX and my soon to be grandson.

No comments: