Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day...

Got a bit behind but wanted to share our Father's Day before it was next year! LOL
I made turkey burgers (Mr Creative has heart disease so not much beef for him), pasta salad, baked beans and his all time fave veggie "real" mashed potatoes!
Picked some flowers from the garden...Peonies that we inherited from his parents in the bouquet along with some of my mini roses and some grape vines that snuck through the neighbor's yard to mine LOL I made him a low fat version of carrot cake but it needed more carrots. I kind of made it up as I went along.
My two guys and our doggie Belle!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

B+B said...

Happy Father's day DADDY! I am glad that you were able to enjoy dinner outside. Funny how the family pictures keep getting smaller and smaller. Almost all the little birdies are out of the nest. "sign"