Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Southern Utah Wrap Up

So back to real life now but I did get some things accomplished last week while relaxing in St George.
On the left is a project that has been ongoing for a couple of years now LOL It really is pretty easy but just kept getting pushed to the back of the line. I call it spinning daisies but that's not the name it has when it appeared in American Patchwork and Quilting a few years ago. I set the blocks together and then added the rick-rack and it's ready for a border.
On the right are blocks from a BOM my group is doing currently. One of my goals this year is to stay current on ongoing projects. It's so easy to get behind isn't it? I am making this one for my Gr'son so it's going to be quite different from the others in my group. Anyone have a guess what book this comes from? The author is well known and most everyone would recognize her.

After the rain pictures I thought I would share pictures of the morning we had to leave. LOL
Of course it cleared up nicely for our trip home LOL Isn't that the way it turns out sometimes.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: