Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

New Friends Block of the Month March


Good thing about being the teacher for the BOM is that I keep up with the blocks!  LOL
This year I am working ahead to get the quilt done for a Christmas gift so I need to get it to the quilter the beginning of November...that's a good thing.  But sometimes it makes a better instruction time if I can show the block cut and ready to piece so that everyone can see where everything goes before hand.  So...I am making a demo block each month and the block on the left is the demo for March.  I pulled out some cute shamrock print and added a couple of greens and a nice bright yellow and white for a background.
I will probably turn it into a place mat for donation.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: