Welcome to my Creative World with quiltmaking, scrapbooking, and most of all family and friends!

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Finger Pin Cushion


I made a new pincushion today...My sweet grson decided to practice his scissoring skills buy cutting the elastic through the one I had previously. LOL
They are very simple to make with a soda bottle cap, some narrow elastic, a circle of fabric, needle and thread and some stuffing or leftover quilt batting and hot glue.
I chose a fabric in remembrance of my sweet Muffy...and put it together this morning. I have another one in progress but thought I would share this one.
Maybe I should do a tutorial so that everyone could make their own? LOL
Oh, my! I have developed "old lady" hands in the past few years...can you get silicon in your hands? ROFLOL

No comments: